Supply chain is critical to the operation of our business. To deliver the best value for our clients we aim to have exceptional long term mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers that enable us to build joint strategic developments through a fair, transparent and consistent way.
To support the delivery of our workload we need a robust and flexible supply chain that shares our principles and engages with us to help us deliver optimum solutions, quality, value and safety for our clients.
Our Supply Chain Charter aims to build good working relationships throughout Story Contracting’s supply chain; with all parties signing up to principles that are mutually beneficial and will help drive collaborative and rewarding relationships.
- Make available as much information as possible on our future procurement needs to help our supply
chain plan their businesses.
- Only issue genuine enquiries that offer a real opportunity to win work.
- Agree objectives and make it clear what is expected from our supply chain.
- Pay promptly in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Recognise and reward excellent performance with repeat business.
Our partners will:
- Provide a competent, environmentally aware and health and safety conscious workforce.
- Ensure that products and services meet agreed specifications, programmes and cost.
- Consistently deliver a high standard of work.
Together we will:
- Prioritise Health and Safety in everything that we do.
- Commit to our relationship, engage fully and strive to build long term win/win outcomes.
- Encourage creative and innovative solutions.
- Deliver cost effective solutions for our clients.
- Treat each other openly, fairly, without bias, and how we would wish to be treated.
- Maintain the highest standards of honesty, integrity, impartiality and objectivity.
- Feedback and act upon honest constructive feedback on performance and behaviour.
- Work sustainably and respect the environment, communities and people that we work with.
- Identify, understand and manage risk.
- Support each others’ achievement of business KPIs.
- Bring clarity on costs and their drivers so that they can be managed down.
- Protect commercially sensitive information and respect each other’s intellectual property.
- Identify and resolve disputes as early as possible in a non adversarial manner.
For more information contact Kate Hobson, Supplier Assurance