This course is designed to give an understanding and description of the responsibilities/role of a Site Warden along with the relevant standards and procedures that are associated with the Site Warden role when undertaking this duty.
The course involves;
- face to face classroom course
- Knowledge assessment and practical
Upon successful completion of this course, competencies will be uploaded to Sentinel.
- Delegates must be a minimum age of 18.
- Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card endorsed with PTS (not under learning support), and full IWA or COSS.
- Meet the relevant medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 Medical Fitness (see Appendix A of Standard for further information).
- Have a good level of literacy to meet Entry Qualifications.
- Meet the requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L1/OHS/051 (Drugs & Alcohol.
- It is the responsibility of the individual trainees Manager to decide upon their suitability to attend the course in accordance with the current issue of NR/L2/CTM/021 Competence & Training in Track Safety.