Applications Close 10th December 2017
£17,576pa (pro-rata if part-time) + market leading bonus + pension + numerous other benefits
Story Contracting is a business that’s going places and we’d like you to join the journey!
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrator to join our Administrative team based at our newly renovated Head Office in Carlisle.
Reporting to the Administration Manager you will work as part of a small enthusiastic team carrying out reception duties and providing occupational health administration to support the business.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
• Pleasant telephone manner
• Confident communication skills
• Good organisational skills and time management
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work confidentially
• Knowledge of Microsoft office software
• 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above including English, or an equivalent level qualification.
If you are proactive and self-motivated with a passion for excellence, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Full training including sponsorship for a recognised qualification will be given to the successful candidate.
With our ambitious plans for the future there really has never been a better time to join the Story family.
In return for your commitment and can-do attitude, you will receive £17,576pa (pro-rata if part-time), base bonus of 10% of salary, pension, help towards health care costs, national retail discounts and cycle to work.
Hours of work will be between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday and both full-time and part-time (over 5 days) will be considered.
I find my job really interesting - I love the variety of the work I do on a daily basis.
– Alison Heap, Training Administrator
Think you'd be a good fit on our team?Apply now