Do you want to join a growing Company that values its people and rewards success? There has never been a more exciting time to join Story Contracting. We provide award winning infrastructure solutions, operating in construction, rail and plant hire. We are proud of our reputation looking after our people and customers.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Systems Accountant/Business Systems Analyst, to encourage the most efficient use of our systems (COINS & Syrinx), identify gaps and provide a vital link between the business and IT to ensure the best possible IT solutions are delivered to the business.
You will have.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business systems analyst.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Finance, HR & Procurement ERP systems.
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training and implementing new applications and systems.
- Experience in report writing (advantageous.)
- Current Driving Licence (essential)
As you’ll be liaising with department heads and budget holders, you need to be an excellent communicator and confident in dealing with people at all levels within the Company. Previous experience with an ERP solution would put you in a strong position to succeed.
In return, you will join an established team that supports each other and works well together. You will receive a competitive salary, pension, help towards healthcare costs and national retail discounts.
Role Based in Chorley or Carlisle.