Story Contracting have a new exciting opportunity for a Senior Estimator in our Rail division based in York/Normanton (Leeds) due to continuing growth of the business.
As Senior Estimator, you will have strong organisational skills, be commercially aware, pro-active & produce high quality, commercially viable winning tenders in a fast-moving industry.
- Estimating on a wide variety of project types and values ranging up to multimillion-pound multi-discipline projects. Disciplines such as geotechnical, structure renewals/repairs, station buildings/property & track.
- Developing tender strategy with commercial and operations teams.
- Managing the tender process on multiple projects at once.
- Ensuring key risks and opportunities are identified.
- Building and maintaining effective client and supplier relationships.
- Coaching and developing members of the estimating team.
Demonstrable experience of working in the rail or highways market sectors would be desirable.
Story Contracting are a rapidly expanding company and a highly respected name within the construction industry. We acknowledge that our people are our biggest asset and offer excellent career development potential, a great working environment and a fantastic remuneration package.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a successful supportive team where you can make a difference, then we would like to hear from you.
You will receive excellent benefits including 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, pension and Bupa health cover.Job Profile