Story Contracting have a new exciting opportunity for a Senior Estimator in our Rail division based in York/Normanton (Leeds) due to continuing growth of the business.
As Senior Estimator, you will have strong organisational skills, be commercially aware, pro-active & produce high quality, commercially viable winning tenders in a fast-moving industry.
- Estimating on a wide variety of project types and values ranging up to multimillion-pound multi-discipline projects. Disciplines such as geotechnical, structure renewals/repairs, station buildings/property & track.
- Developing tender strategy with commercial and operations teams.
- Managing the tender process on multiple projects at once.
- Ensuring key risks and opportunities are identified.
- Building and maintaining effective client and supplier relationships.
- Coaching and developing members of the estimating team.
Demonstrable experience of working in the rail or highways market sectors would be desirable.
Story Contracting are a rapidly expanding company and a highly respected name within the construction industry. We acknowledge that our people are our biggest asset and offer excellent career development potential, a great working environment and a fantastic remuneration package.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a successful supportive team where you can make a difference, then we would like to hear from you.
You will receive excellent benefits including 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, Bupa health cover, pension and access to national savings schemes.