Due to expansion of our already proven and successful Ground Investigation team we are looking for a Senior Engineering Geologist to project manage the delivery of ground investigations/site inspections. This would be our first appointment in the Scottish region therefore you would have the opportunity to help grow the service as well as recruit and develop the team.
Your key responsibilities will include organising all relevant method statements and risk assessments in accordance with construction regulations and health and safety policies.Produce Ground Investigation Engineers logs and Factual Reporting to current codes and guidance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable strong technical, commercial and project management capabilities
- Degree qualification in Geology, Engineering Geology, Geotechnical Engineering or Earth Science related subject.
- A Construction / Rail Engineering background
- Experience of current Soil Description to BS5930, and knowledge of testing requirements BS1377
- Experience with soil logging software, AGS formats.
In return we will provide you with excellent benefits including Bupa health cover, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, cycle to work and savings schemes as well as a contributory pension scheme and enhanced family leave.Job Profile