What we need:
- Experienced RRV Operators competent in both tracked and wheeled machines and a wide range of attachments
- Holders of a valid PTS/Sentinel Card and a full UK driving licence
- Operators who take pride in their work, support the team and take a customer focused approach
- A flexible approach to work; the railway often requires work to be carried out on evenings and weekends and can require travel to sites
What you can expect from us:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Flexible working around your family and other commitments; you choose when you work
- Accredited training from our in-house team
- The opportunity to work with one of the most modern Plant fleets in the UK
- Help towards healthcare costs
- Matched Company pension contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Two paid volunteering days per year
Why Story Plant?
Story Plant are a privately-owned, award-winning infrastructure company who is financially secure and agile with a wide-ranging work bank. Our track record for delivery on time and to budget, safely and reliably, has meant repeat business and partnerships from our clients, which is reflected in our motto of ‘Do It Right!’. We welcome diversity among our team and are proud to be a place where everyone can be part of the Story!
Think you’d be a good fit?
Apply today to start your story or email HRAdmin@StoryContracting.com to arrange an informal chat to learn more about the role.