Do you want to join a Company that values its people and rewards success? There has never been a more exciting time to join Story Plant. We provide quality operated plant to several rail and construction businesses, and we are in a strong growth phase. We are proud of our reputation looking after our people and customers.
In this exciting role you will be part of a maintenance team that delivers mechanical, electrical and hydraulic engineering expertise for the refurbishment and upgrade of plant machines and equipment. You will ensure that all equipment is repaired and serviced to all regulatory and safety requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate a high standard of Health and Safety
- Carry out mechanical, electrical and hydraulic repairs to relevant standards
- Work to the agreed work schedule plan
- Provide a support service for any issues relating to refurbishment and/or upgrade works.
- Support and guide all work colleagues
- Discuss and solve complex problems
- Provide mentoring and development to colleagues
As the right candidate for this role, you will need:
- Computer literate in MS Office suite, Outlook and Plant software packageâ€¯
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Plaint Maintenance or a relevant subject
- Excellent attention to detailâ€¯
- Customer focusedâ€¯â€¯
- Good communication and interpersonal skillsâ€¯
- Experience in Plant desirable but not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
At Story Plant, we invest in our people. We provide award-winning training and development opportunities for all employees to help you get to where you want to be in your career. We offer an excellent working environment along with a very competitive salary, matched Company pension contributions, help towards healthcare costs, national retail discounts, an agile working policy and access to our cycle to work scheme. We care about our communities too and offer our employees two paid days for volunteering days each year to spend as a team or individually.
This is an excellent role for someone who has looking to take the next great step in their career. Apply now.