Story Contracting is a successful business combining the skills, resources and experience of rail and construction, working as a collaborative partner. As part of continued growth, we now have a new opportunity for a Project Manager within our Rail Division, based from our Normanton office.
Key essential skills will include:
- Civil Engineering / Rail Experience. – Delivery of multi discipline projects
- Strong understanding of NEC / Network Rail Suite of Contracts and commercial management.
- Ability to lead and drive engagement with Site Teams
- Experience on delivery of projects through the full life cycle i.e. concept to handback.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management
It would also be desirable for you to have previously undertaken CRE duties.
Regular contact with our sites will be essential therefore you must be able to travel within the region and a full UK driving licence is essential.
The role attracts a competitive salary with opportunities to progress and develop. We also operate a flexible working policy to suit our peoples’ needs.