Due to our continued growth we now have a new opportunity within our Rail division for a Project Agent based from our office in Blantyre.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the programme and engineering functions and act as the interface with the client. You will be working alongside the Site Manager who will be responsible for construction of the works using in house resource and subcontractors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Health & Safety implementation
- Producing, maintaining and amending site documents as they change
- Write and prepare site paperwork including WPP / TBS / Risk Assessments / Site Permits
- Managing the production of Quality documents
- Attending pre-start and contract meetings
- Management of sub-contractors (programme and compliance)
- Managing multiple sites (where appropriate)
- Significant client liaison which involves providing reports and progress meetings
- Dealing with budgetary control
- Accountable for technical engineering issues on site and hands on site activities (On site track re-alignment works with tamper and / or hand tamping, Preparing Win ALC tamping files, Excavation and ballast installation level controlling, preparing 3D machine control files, preparing stressing plans for sites and stressing assessments following track re-alignment works)
With excellent communication skills, you will be customer focused with the ability to engage with clients and build relationships.
You must be capable of producing high quality paperwork and be motivated by job satisfaction, delivering successful projects and implementing and driving health and safety practices. You are likely to be from a P’Way Engineering background, with a solid track record in delivering Rail projects. TQS, Track Handback & Stressing certification preferred but not essential.
As you will be travelling to various Rail sites, you must hold a full UK driving licence.