Due to Company growth and increased workloads, we have a new opportunity for a Plant Office Administrator to join our team in Normanton, Leeds. This is an excellent role for an experienced Administrator in a fast moving business with real ambition for growth.
Reporting to the Depot Manager, you will be working within a small, dedicated team providing an effective administration service to our Normanton office, offering assistance and helping everything to run like clockwork.
Duties will include:
- Preparing, producing and submitting Hire Contracts, Damage Charges, Rail Sheets and Workshop Orders in a timely fashion
- Collecting and checking weekly timesheets, ensuring job numbers are correct and forwarding to our payroll team for processing
- Booking accommodation for Operators as required
- Negotiating with customers over order queries and working with our central admin team to reduce unbilled depot revenue
- Collating maintenance documentation and providing relevant reports on compliance
- Carrying out general administrative tasks as required.
As Plant Administrator, you will be one of the primary points of contact with our customers, so you must be outgoing and confident, with strong people skills both on the telephone and face to face.
You must be organised and methodical with excellent attention to detail, have first class IT skills (specifically in Microsoft excel and data entry) and the ability to multitask in a busy office environment is essential. Knowledge of the Plant industry would be advantageous. Minimum qualifications of GCSE or equivalent in both Maths and English grade A – C are required.
Hours of work will be 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm combined with a desire to make a real contribution, you will receive a competitive salary, company pension contributions of up to 5% of salary, help towards healthcare costs, national retail discounts and access to our cycle to work scheme.
Closing date for applications: 2 January 2018
Please quote reference P181971 on your application.