Do you want to join a growing Company that values its people and rewards success?
There has never been a more exciting time to join Story Contracting. We provide award winning infrastructure solutions, operating in construction, rail and plant hire. We are proud of our reputation looking after our people and customers.
Due to an internal secondment, we are currently recruiting on a fixed term basis for a Plant Administrator to join our established team in Carlisle. Reporting to the Plant Administration Manager, you will provide administration support to the plant division efficiently and effectively.
Key responsibilities include of this role include;
- Preparing, producing and submitting external hire invoices accurately and in a timely fashion
- Receiving and processing the Carlisle depots weekly payroll timesheets and client hire sheets
- Dealing with client specific documents, data, storage and filing
- Accommodation bookings
- Providing information to staff giving them details of their weekly shift times & location
- Providing support to ensure accounts are paid in line with business requirements.
You will need to have strong IT and organisational skills, be conscientious and driven and have experience of working in a fast-paced environment. Can learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment. You must also have a personable manner, have excellent attention to detail with good communication and interpersonal skills.
In return for your commitment and can-do attitude, you will receive a competitive salary, bonus, pension, help towards healthcare costs, cycle to work, childcare vouchers and national retail discounts.