Are you passionate about people? Are you a team-player? Are you organised and good at communicating?
At Story Contracting, we now have a vacancy for an Occupational Health Administrator based at our Head Office in Carlisle.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to play a key part in the ongoing growth and success of our business, working with our people team and occupational health team externally to provide the best service to our people.
You will be responsible for:
- Booking occupational health services for our people
- Liaising with occupational health service providers with regard to work activities, programmes and initiatives
- Arranging wellbeing days on sites as and when required
- Communicating with roster managers and site teams to ensure people are available to attend scheduled appointments
- Maintaining systems and ensuring medical and expiry dates are entered and making sure expiry dates are checked regularly
- Distributing health promotion material
You will be proficient with systems and IT, especially Excel, flexible to changing priorities and have the ability to work quickly and accurately in a busy, high volume environment. Previous administration experience is essential and you must be compliant with GDPR and have the ability to maintain confidentiality as you will be responsible for handling sensitive information. Experience of managing a budget and planning around this would be advantageous.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, company pension contributions, help towards healthcare costs, national retail discounts and access to our cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes.
Hours will be 40 per week, worked over 5 days Monday to Friday. We offer an agile working policy, which allows a mixture of home and office working, and flexible working arrangements are available.