Are you ready to join a Company that values its people and rewards success? There has never been a more exciting time to join Story Plant. We provide an operated plant service to the rail and construction industry, and we are in a strong growth phase. We have a proud reputation of looking after our people and customers.
We are currently recruiting the new role of Hire Desk Manager to join our successful team at Blantyre, near Glasgow. Working closely with customers and the resource planning team you will lead and deliver a client focussed and high-quality service that meets all safety, regulatory and legislative requirements. In particular, the role will involve:
- Leading and managing a small and dedicated team
- Delivering with your team an excellent client service with focus on quality
- Delivering the resource plan at the right time with the right skill capabilities and competencies for our operational work
- Producing resource forecasts to allow clear visibility
- Highlighting where efficiencies can be made
- Ensuring that equipment compatibility is checked
- Monitoring and reviewing workload and systems
- Liaising with suppliers
- Ensuring the plant asset management system is always live and provides visibility to future work banks
As the right candidate for this role, you will have experience of leading a small operational team as well as preferably:
· A good working knowledge of the Plant industry
· Computer literate in MS Office suite, Outlook and Plant software package
· Excellent attention to detail
· Client focus
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience in building Client relationships
At Story Plant, we invest in our people. We provide award-winning training and development opportunities for all employees to help you get to where you want to be in your career.
We offer an excellent working environment along with a very competitive salary, matched Company pension contributions, help towards healthcare costs, national retail discounts, an agile working policy and access to our cycle to work scheme.
We care about our communities too and offer our employees two paid days for volunteering days each year to spend as a team or individually.
This is an excellent role for someone who has looking to take the next great step in their career. If this sounds like the role for you, click Apply Now