Key to our future success is the development of our brand and as such we now have an exciting new vacancy for a full time experienced Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator to join our Sales and Marketing team based from our head office in Carlisle, working for our Reiver Homes division.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the sound execution of the brand assets, their design, creation, implementation and maintenance. You will be an ambassador for Reiver Homes’ corporate identity, our publications and online media. This may include corporate and marketing literature, point of sale promotion, advertising and publicity material.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading in the production and collation of marketing material as required
- Creating templates, graphics and managing online content for website/social media/newsletters
- Production of presentation materials for internal and external media channels
- Providing design ideas and creativity for advertising campaigns and promotions
- Liaising with creative agencies and suppliers to ensure brand standards are met
- Supporting the production of print materials and print practices
- Supporting the implementation and delivery of brand guidelines across Reiver Homes
- Assisting with the implementation of the digital strategy including all aspects of design
- Supporting the social media strategy by providing timely creative input
- Managing the photographic library and creative assets for the marketing team
- Assisting with event management and supporting collateral
- Ensuring sales arenas meet brand standards
- Managing online advertising portals
As brand ambassador for Reiver Homes you must have excellent graphic design skills and in-depth technical know-how, with experience of working across a range of media in print and digital. This is a fast-paced role, so you must have the ability to work to deadlines at pace with regularly changing priorities and workloads, with strong literacy skills including proof reading. You must be a confident communicator with good people skills and a team player.
A full driving licence is essential as you will need to travel to various work locations as required.
Hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
In return for your creativity and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary, up to 5% matched company pension contribution, help towards healthcare costs, access to national retail discounts and cycle to work scheme.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced environment where you can really make a difference, then don’t hesitate to contact us via the link below.