We are currently recruiting on a fixed term basis for a Finance Business Partner to join our established, enthusiastic Finance team in Carlisle. This is a full-time role and is to cover maternity leave for 8 Months
Based from our Head office in Carlisle, you will provide finance related support to the operating divisions creating a strong link between Finance and the divisions you support. You will understand the strategic direction of the division and continually develop financial processes to best support this.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Ensuring the relevance and accuracy of all reports issued to the Senior Management Team, meeting all requirements and expectations
- Undertaking reviews of Divisional Overhead costs on a timely basis
- Continually developing reports and processes ensuring they are “fit for purpose”
- Preparing annual budgets and forecasts
- Being proactively involved in the day-to-day operation of the division you support
- Having significant involvement in the Management Accounts to ensure close links between the division and Finance.
Qualified AAT and qualified or part qualified CIMA/ACCA would be advantage but relevant experience is more important to us.
You will need to be resilient, with experience of working under pressure in an organisation with multiple internal customer demands.
As you’ll be liaising with department heads and budget holders, you need to be an excellent communicator and confident in dealing with people at all levels within the Company.
You will also need to have a good understanding of job costing and knowledge of the day to day processes necessary to produce accurate reporting. First-rate IT skills and the ability to work quickly and accurately in a busy office environment is essential as well as having a passion for excellence and a desire to make a real contribution.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, minimum matched company pension contributions of 3% rising to 5%, enhanced maternity and paternity provisions, help towards healthcare costs, national retail discounts and access to our cycle to work schemes.