What we need:
- Experienced RRV Operators competent in both tracked and wheeled machines and a wide range of attachments
- Holders of a valid PTS/Sentinel Card and a full UK driving licence
- Operators who take pride in their work, support the team and take a customer focused approach
- A flexible approach to work; the railway often requires work to be carried out on evenings and weekends and can require travel to sites
What you can expect from us:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Flexible working around your family and other commitments; you choose when you work
- Accredited training from our in-house team
- The opportunity to work with one of the most modern Plant fleets in the UK
Why Story Plant?
Story Plant are a privately-owned, award-winning infrastructure company who is financially secure and agile with a wide-ranging work bank.â€¯Our track record for delivery on time and to budget, safely and reliably, has meant repeat business and partnerships from our clients, which is reflected in our motto of â€˜Do It Right!â€™. We welcome diversity among our team and are proud to be a place where everyone can be part of the Story!
Think youâ€™d be a good fit?
Apply today to start your storyÂ orÂ email HRAdmin@StoryContracting.com to arrange an informal chat to learnÂ more about the role.