Due to our continued growth we now have a new opportunity within our Rail division for a Project Agent based from our office in Uddingston, near Glasgow.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the programme and engineering functions and act as the interface with the client. You will be working alongside the Site Manager who will be responsible for construction of the works using in house resource and subcontractors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Health & Safety implementation
- Producing, maintaining and amending site documents as they change
- Managing the production of Quality documents
- Attending pre-start and contract meetings
- Management of sub-contractors (programme and compliance)
- Managing multiple sites (where appropriate)
- Significant client liaison which involves providing reports and progress meetings
- Dealing with budgetary control
- Accountable for technical engineering issues on site and including hands on site activities
With excellent communication skills, you will be customer focused with the ability to engage with clients and build relationships.
You must be capable of producing high quality paperwork and be motivated by job satisfaction, delivering successful projects and implementing and driving health and safety practices.
As you will be travelling to various Rail sites, you must hold a full UK driving licence.
In return for your commitment, commercial awareness and can-do attitude, you will receive a competitive salary, company car or car allowance, company pension contribution, help towards healthcare costs, national retail discounts and Cycle to Work.