This course is designed to provide delegates with the underpinning core OTP knowledge required to undertake further machine and crane controlling and/or machine and crane operator training within the OTP training framework.
Upon successful completion this is recorded on Sentinel
- Must be a minimum age of 18
- Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card endorsed with PTS
- Must meet the medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 Medical Fitness Level 1.
- Must have a good level of literacy to meet Entry Qualifications
- Must meet the requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L1/OHS/051 (Drugs & Alcohol)