Lookout certification is required by anybody that will be undertaking Lookout / Site Warden Duties. The aim of this course is to provide delegates with both the technical and non-technical skills and underpinning knowledge required to undertake their duties in line with its unit of competence.
- Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card and meet the requirements of NR/L2/CTM/021 – Competence and Training in Track Safety
- Must meet the medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 Competence Specific Fitness Medical Requirements.
- In addition, the requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L1/OHS/051 (Drugs & Alcohol) must be met.
- It is the responsibility of delegates Local Manager to decide upon their suitability to attend this course, in accordance with the current issue of NR/L2/CTM/021 – Competence and Training in Track Safety.
- Provide evidence of Lookout Work experience books with the necessary endorsed entries.