- This module forms part of the Lookout competence and is designed to train persons who are responsible for undertaking Lookout/Site Warden training as part of their duties on Network Rail Infrastructure.
- It is designed to develop a person’s knowledge, understanding and skills and is therefore particularly suited to persons required to prove their competence in these areas.
- Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card and meet the requirements of NR/L2/CTM/021 – Competence and Training in Track Safety
- Must meet the medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 Competence Specific Fitness Medical Requirements.
- In addition, the requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L1/OHS/051 (Drugs & Alcohol) must be met.
- It is the responsibility of delegates Local Manager to decide upon their suitability to attend this course, in accordance with the current issue of NR/L2/CTM/021 – Competence and Training in Track Safety.