This course is designed to train those who are responsible for undertaking MC/CC duties on the rail infrastructure. It is designed to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills to improve your competence in these areas. The course covers:
- OTP CORE
- MC GROUP 1
- MC GROUP 4
- CC GROUP 3
- CC GROUP 6
Records will be updates on Sentinel upon successful completion.
- Must be a minimum age if 18
- Must hold valid Sentinel Track Safety Card endorsed with PTS and meet the requirements of NR/L2/CTM/021
- Must meet minimum medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 medical fitness level 3.
- Must meet requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L1/OHS/051, Drugs and Alcohol
- Must be in possession of full PPE.